Tally’s most valuable asset is the wellbeing and reputation of its customers and stakeholders, and believes in developing and protecting this asset.
By accessing the Company website or this application or otherwise using the services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the data that you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that Tally offer. The Company respects the privacy of the users of the services and is committed to protect it in all respects, giving it utmost priority. Before sharing any information representing any third party, it is ideal and recommended to obtain the consent of such third party for disclosure and further processing of such information in accordance with this policy.
1. “Customer”, “User”, “You”, “Your” means any individual, entity or organization, having entered into any commercial transaction with Tally and whose data is being collected.
2. "Website(s)" means
3. “Tally”, “We”, “us” means Tally Solutions Private Limited. and/or its subsidiary(ies) and/or affiliate(s)
4. “Tally Partners” means businesses who are authorized to sell Tally products and Services by Tally
5. “Personal Data”, “Data” refers to all the personal, non-anonymized data provided by the Customer.
1. Tally may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal Information :
1. Advertising and Marketing:
Tally uses the personal data to provide you with advertising material about products and services tailored to your individual interests, invite you to participate in events and surveys and to follow up with requested products and services.
2. Customer Support:
Tally may use the data collected to identify you and provide a personalized support across different touch points, where you choose to contact us. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
However, Tally will not at anytime, without your express consent, supply your information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Tally may share your information with:
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, products and/or services publicly or with third parties. Under no circumstances, Tally will share any information with any third party for any purpose other than the stated ones, without your express consent.
1. Tally will take required technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or manipulation of the information shared.
2. Tally will store all the information so collected, on our secure password protected servers.
3. You acknowledge the fact that data transmitted through internet is naturally prone to insecurity and Tally cannot guarantee the security of data shared over the internet.
Privacy and Data Protection regulations such as GDPR and CCPA grant you rights that you can exercise over your personal data that the Organization collects and manages. Every Tally customer shall have the same rights over their personal data.
All collected data is subject to your explicit content, made available on or after the date of this Privacy Notice. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Tally conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
2. Retention of Data
When Tally has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, Tally will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then Tally will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
When Tally has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, Tally will either securely dispose your data or archive it with anonymization if it is required to support future communications
To exercise any of the rights or for sharing any grievance or queries, please write us a mail to email@example.com. Tally team shall strive to resolve any customer queries or grievances at the earliest possible timeframe, in an amicable manner.